Re: Please read if you use x86 -current

> > I've pasted in the part of Andrew's instructions which should
> > have been included as context in the above.
> I'm not sure which part of Andrew's instructions you're including --
> the business about needing modification was my text
> (

The part I pasted in was:

and the tangent where I followed up started where you said this
"can fail", it was replied with USETOOLS=no, and you asked the
further question "And for folks who cross-compile?", where I
answered "use the make wrapper for the cross compiler, then, and
stop being so difficult :)".

As I said earlier, I'm not opposed to modifying to have
a "modules" keyword added, but that would typically only cover
the "cd src/sys/modules; make" part of the above.  Should one
have a separate "install-modules" keyword?

Best regards,

- Håvard