Re: DRAC5 and bad input length

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:

> On Tue, 2008-11-11 at 09:09 +0200, Martti Kuparinen wrote:
> > We have several Dell PowerEdge servers (R300, T300, 2900 and 2950) with
> > DRAC5
> > remote access cards. If I open the console (Windows Vista and Internet
> > Explorer)
> > and type on the console I see
> >
> > uhidev0: bad input length 8 != 0
> > uhidev0: bad input length 8 != 0
>
> I think I reported this back in Aug of `06:
> http://digitalfreaks.org/~lavalamp/nbsd3_i386_drac5_uhiddev0_kbd_error.png

I'm guessing that because its the console, there is some special handling,
and the interrupt is not being cancelled causing a spurious interrupt but
with an empty input report (which is being ignored)

I couldn't say if thats being caused by our USB stack or the hardware, but
the ignoring behaviour/message was originally DIAGNOSTIC only, perhaps the
printf should go back to being so?

iain