Package binaries for NetBSD-5.0_BETA/i386 -current pkgsrc

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild on NetBSD-5.0_BETA/i386 with
a current pkgsrc to

A total of 3.8GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 4998

Please note: I just wanted a basic set real quick so I built without X11
packages (actually which depend on X11). Right now there is a bulk
running with X11 and it will be uploaded soon.

You can find the bulk report here: