Re: VT switching under native xorg

2008/11/4 Markus W Kilbinger <>:
> Hi!
> Should Ctrl-Alt-Fn still work for switching the consoles under running
> Xorg?
> It worked for me under XFree86, but no under native Xorg.
> Any additional config I have to use now?

In Xorg from pkgsrc this works for me .. until the first server reset
(which happens when all clients go away). The same with Ctrl+Alt+Bksp.

There is an option to turn this off but if you did not set it manually
it is likely a bug.

Generally the terminal switching while X is running is something X
does and it just happens to look the same as what NetBSD does - at
least that is what Xorg docs say.