[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: EeePc A1000H (was: [OT] Re: What netbook to you run NetBSD on?)
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008, Bernhard Moellemann wrote:
I can test and try and run commands if anybody is interested, as long as
I do not have to shuffle around a lot of data like installing pkgsrc.
I have a few question:
- did you get X to work? with what X (XFree, X.org) and what NetBSD version?
- does the machine have a webcam? is it recognized/supported?
- have you tried suspend to RAM?
- does the SD card reader work?
- are the hotkeys supported (Fn+screen brightness, no idea what else is
Main Index |
Thread Index |