Re: Build problem

On Wed Oct 29 2008 at 16:23:55 -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
> I looked at this a bit more, and it seems that we're trying to build a
> compat (-i386) variant of librefuse.  But it seems that pooka didn't
> finish this, since there really is no compat/lib/librefuse in the CVS
> repository.

I'm sorry I couldn't see into the future to take into account issues
which didn't exist at a time I did actually change something.

But, on a more productive level, would be nice to have some sort of "if
you change this, you must test this" mapping.  It could be a simple text
file suggested checklist at first, but a slightly more elegant version
would take files change in the commit as input and produce the suggested
steps as output.  If someone is willing to spent a few nights tinkering
with something that would likely decrease build failures quite a bit,
I can brainstorm about the details.