Re: nbmtree: existing entry for `', type `file' does not match type `link'

On Sat 25 Oct 2008 at 12:48:06 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> I ran into this also in my previous iteration of, and
> apparently removing the symlinks doesn't help. I'll try removing big
> chunks from my obj directories now, see if that helps.

Nope, doesn't help. I suppose I could remove all my obj and destdir
directories, but that seems so unrelated that I don't expect any
difference from it.

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.