Re: x86_64--netbsd-install: MAKEDEV: stat: No such file or directory

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008, Adam Hoka wrote:
> I have src/etc/MAKEDEV present too, and I'm ALWAYS running my builds
> with objdir (hardcoded in a build.sh wrapper script).
> Could this be a bug?

Do you ever run postinstall or etcupdate in a mode that allows them to
use the source directiory instead of etc.tgz?  One of the problems with
doing that is that it doesn't know about whatever object directory you
used with build.sh.

--apb (Alan Barrett)