Re: panic! panic! panic! sigh.. panic!

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008, wrote:

So I've just learnt that memtestplus can be booted by our bootloader
instead of a kernel so that's running now after one loop of memtester
did not complain. I'll let you know...

Yup.  I've added memtestplus to all of my /boot.cfg files:

        menu=Boot normally:boot netbsd
        menu=Boot single user:boot netbsd -s
        menu=Disable ACPI:boot netbsd -2
        menu=Disable ACPI and SMP:boot netbsd -12
        menu=Run memory test:boot memtestplus
        menu=Drop to boot prompt:prompt

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | |