amd(8), external drive and mount parameters

Hello,

I have configured amd(8) to mount my firewire disk drive.
I wanted to specify mount parameters but they don't seem to be applied.
Here's my configuration:
##############################
# cat /etc/amd.conf
[ global ]
dismount_interval =     900
map_type = file

#[ /cd ]
#map_name =             /etc/amd/cd

#[ /net ]
#map_name =             /etc/amd/net

[ /fw ]
map_name =              /etc/amd/fw
#-----------------------------
# cat /etc/amd/fw
/defaults       type:=ffs;opts:=rw,noatime,nodevmtime,log

disk0           dev:=/dev/sd0a
disk1           dev:=/dev/sd1a

The disk automounts but the mount options are not the one specified in the
configuration file:
  pid594@guarana:/fw on /fw type nfs (hidden)
  /dev/sd0a on /amd/guarana/fw/disk0 type ffs (nodev, local)

At least, the disk is mounted "rw".
Anyone knows if/how to enable the log option ?

TIA,
    Jo