Re: ld at sdmmc

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:

I am also using part of this code but somewhat updated by Paul.

I include Paul on the CC of this email. We need to get some coordination
and code committed so we don't get duplicated work.

Yup - I'll be looking at merging things here. I haven't spent much time on this lately, so I'm actually pleased that Kiyohara-san was able to get the ld(4) stuff to work.

I'll try to get a combined package ready for later this week, and then see if the powers-that-be permit the commit! :)

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |