Re: ld at sdmmc

Wonderful news. And I'm sure Jeremy Reed will be happy, too, especially if it works on his amd64 machine.

I'll compare Kiyohara-san's version against my own and hopefully learn why my attempt to do this didn't work!

I'd also be more than happy to merge the two sets of patches together into a single package. Then we'll see about getting this committed to NetBSD, maybe in time for 5.0.