merge for pciide at cardbus?

Hi! all,

I received the merge request for pciide at cardbus and satalink_cardbus.

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/pciide_cardbus_support-2.diff

I do not think that present pciide(4) assumes cardbus(4).  We think that
we should discuss it to support SATA at Cardbus.

I added some members for cardbus to the struct pciide_softc, and implement
the method of initialization with pciide_common_cardbus.c.  Moreover,
member cardbus_chip_map is added to the struct pciide_product_desc for
that and it initializes it. pciide at pci will initialize it from chip_map.

And, I prepared satalink at cardbus that operated by this implementation.
Moreover, You might be able to write to viaide at cardbus as much like
this.

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/kiyohara/tmp/satalink_cardbus-2.diff

I will commit it at the end of next week. Is there a better idea?

Thanks,
--
kiyohara