Re: Eee 901 and lii(4)

On Thu 11 Sep 2008 at 20:44:29 +0200, Quentin Garnier wrote:
> Not, it not a lii(4).  The chip is a L1E, for which we have no driver
> yet.  I'd be happy to write drivers for L1 and L1E if I had the
> hardware...  They're not hard to deal with.

A pity.
Too bad that the non-windows version of the 901 is so hard to get (at
least here in the Netherlands, not a single shop sells it, I had to ask
friends in the UK to buy me one there). See
http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/cat/688 .

-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.