Re: Revisiting: ipfilter/ipnat problems on -current

The obvious solution might be "turn off
ipfilter/ipnat" but I need ipnat - I don't have enough fixed IP
addresses for everything - and I'm not willing to go out and buy a
stand-alone device.  :)

try pf instead?

Got any example of how to make ipnat work with pf? I thought that the two (ipnat and ipfilter) were intimately tied together?

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | |