Re: Build failure - port amd64 & i386 - ttydisc_*.html names wrong?

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 06:20:35PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
> >./usr/share/man/html9/ttyldisc_add.9
> >./usr/share/man/html9/ttyldisc_lookup.9
> >./usr/share/man/html9/ttyldisc_remove.9
> >========  end of 3 missing files  ==========
>
> Replying to my own post, it seems that the attached patch is needed.
>
> Any objections to me committing it?

Go ahead.  Sorry about the breakage.  I figured adding a few symlinks
would be a simple process, but I didn't realize that there were so many
places to change, and that the html pages don't get installed by default.
This stuff really needs to be generated on the fly, rather than hard coded. :(

eric