Segmentation fault / core dumped

Hello!

I have downloaded NetBSD HEAD, 30th August AMD64 installation cd image. Once i try to install NetBSD, i see "segmentation fault / core dumped" error message in screen. Result is same without ACPI and/or with bios IDE/AHCI modes too.

That's strange because i already have "NetBSD 4.99.XX on same machine". Firstly, i installed NetBSD 4.0 and then upgraded NetBSD current without problem. My aim was to install latest one onto USB memory to try init.root=/*

I appreciate if someone has advise.

Regards,
Cem