Re: veriexecctl(8) segfaults when no argument is given

* I filed a PR for this, so it won't get lost:
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39440

* I've also filed a PR for -v flag not being documented in
veriexecctl(8) man page:
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=39441

* I've come up with some locking issues. Veriexecctl goes into tstile
state and renders the whole system unusable, ie all processes
gradually become unresponsive and go into tstile state as well. It's
100% reproducible for me (only) under X environment: run an xterm and
type 'veriexecctl load' a dozen consecutive times until it hangs. I'll
come back with a useful trace.

Cheers,
Stathis Kamperis