Subject: Problem on Laptop ( HP.NC6120 )
To: None <>
From: KlinT <>
List: current-users
Date: 04/14/2007 20:28:35

Hi All,

Well, I'm trying to run NetBSD-Current ( 4.99.17 - Compiled on April,
14 arround midnight ) on my laptop ...
It's a HP NC6120 ...

The installation run fine but I experience some problem when booting

Sometimes, juste after installation I'm able to login,
Other times, it hangs randomly during the boot process,
And finally, on the case I'm able to login, I "lost" the keyboard
after 1 or 2 minutes ...

I'm not able to post any logs right now sorry ...

Any ideas ?

Many Thanks,

PS : I'll try to build a new release from a fresh cvs source tree ...
The process is in progress ...