Re: WAPBL vs. lfs?

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Aaron J. Grier
<agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 02:30:20PM -0700, Christopher Chen wrote:
>> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM, Aaron J. Grier
>> <agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost> wrote:
>> > prestoserve!
>>
>> YAY!
>>
>> Do you actually have one?
>
> no, but I haven't pursued getting any since there hasn't been any
> support for them.

In other news, we set up a multicast audio stream today. I called OPB,
KMHD, and KBPS and got permission to re-stream in the company--we have
it feeding a linux box and it's serving a multicast mp3 stream. The
cpu load is low, and the network utilization is near zero.

Yeeeeeah!

--
Chris Chen <muffaleta%gmail.com@localhost>
"I want the kind of six pack you can't drink."