non-configured devices on Eee PC 1000H

I've recently installed -current on an Eee PC 1000H and have a few
issues with a few devices that aren't configured properly - this is
probably due to slight variances between the 70x and 90x that others
have already gotten running.

I've attached the complete dmesg output to this message - these are the
devices which arne't configured:

drm at vga1 not configured
vendor 0x8086 product 0x27a6 (miscellaneous display, revision 0x03) at
pci0 dev 2 function 1 not configured
vendor 0x1969 product 0x1026 (ethernet network, revision 0xb0) at pci2
dev 0 function 0 not configured

As you can see, the onboard wired ethernet is one of the devices that
isn't functioning, which is quite annoying, although I have a supported
USB NIC for just this reason ... :)

How would I go about getting these running on this host?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left