Re: HEAD amd64 kernel no boot

"Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
- On Sat, 2 Aug 2008, Eric Schnoebelen wrote:
- > "Jeremy C. Reed" writes:
- > - I built today's amd64 GENERIC and it hung during boot at:
- >
- > I've been seeing that on currents through out june and july on
- > the same system (Toshiba Satellite A215-S7422.)
-
- What was the latest/newest kernel that worked for you?

NetBSD tinker 4.99.55 NetBSD 4.99.55 (GENERIC) #5: Fri Mar 14 17:11:30 CDT 2008
eric%egsner.cirr.com@localhost:/work/eric/NetBSD-current/obj/amd64/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC
 amd64

- And do you what date (or kernel version) where you first noticed the
- problem?

Probably when I tried to upgrade sometime in may.. I don't
remember exactly..

- My latest is 4.99.55 of March 17.
-
- Does anyone of an archive of amd64 GENERIC kernels for HEAD so I can start
- trying some between March and June?

I'll start building a sequence of kernels, starting with a may 1
kernel, and see what I get..

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com