Re: NAMI locates file on second try

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 01:59:50 pm Sarton O'Brien wrote:
> After updating the kernel and userland yesterday, I'm unable to start an
> ejabberd instance.

Thought I'd note that a kernel built the day before the one I'm using, with an
older userland, seemed to work fine. So if it's the kernel, the change
effecting me occurred in the last day or so. If it's a userland issue then it
could have occurred over the last 3 weeks.

Not sure if that helps at all though :S

Sarton