Re: compile libukfs/ukfs.ln fails on amd64

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 04:09:55PM -0600, Greg Oster wrote:

> I think in src/sys/rump/librump/rumpkern/Makefile.rumpkern you'd need
> to split this:
>
> rumpdefs.h rumpvnode_if.h rumpvnode_if.c: vnode_if.c \
>
> into:
> rumpdefs.h: vnode_if.c \
> rumpvnode_if.h: vnode_if.c \
> rumpvnode_if.c: vnode_if.c \

Unless the rules are different the above are equivalent.
ie:
a b :c
        command
Is expanded to be:
a: c
        command
b: c
        command

Make doesn't really understand how one set of commands can generate
more than one target.

It is possible to make one target depend on the other:
a: b
b: c
        command
Which is ok unless just 's' gets deleted.

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost