Re: build failure: usr.sbin/sup/lib/../source/run.c:110: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 03:44:18PM +0100, Brad Pitney wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been having this problem for a little while and just disconnected
> sup from my build
[..]

> my mk.conf:

And thats your problem:

> CFLAGS     = -pipe -Os -fexpensive-optimizations -march=pentiumpro
> -mtune=k8 -ffast-mat

Never put something like that in /etc/mk.conf and expect it to work.
You are overwritting all CFLAGS with that, even ones which are esential.
CFLAGS= simply overwrites all CFLAGS and only leaves your options.

There is COPTS which could work, but you are on your own if that still
breaks.

And you maybe want to even use COPTS+= to add your flags.

Bernd