Re: hostapd update

OK, now I've made all the necessary revisions and changes to the source
to make it compile correctly (same as what was done with 0.6.2, which
wasn't much), and added options to the Makefiles to create more complete
protocol support.  Would it be better for me to tar up the changed
version and just include that in the pr?

David

>>> "Steven M. Bellovin" <smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> 7/10/2008 3:32:52 PM

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 15:28:49 -0500
"David Dudley" <DavidDu%cctexas.com@localhost> wrote:

> I have inserted hostapd 0.6.3 and wpa_supplicant 0.6.3 into my
> -current (4.99.69 as of this morning) source tree, along with
writing
> new Makefiles for both.  Building with this version has corrected
> several errors I had develop using the 0.6.2 version of the
software.

> How do I arrange to get tis version inserted into the CVS tree as an
> update?

The canonical answer is to send-pr, including (if appropriate) a URL
for the new version. Someone will route it to the proper person; there
will also be an auto-reminder to that person about it.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
X-GWTYPE:USER
FN:David Dudley