sysinst core dumps

Hello,

I have just rebuilt NetBSD/amd64 current, with sources as of a couple
of hours ago, and was going to install it in a virtual machine.
However, sysinst crashes immediately after clearing the screen with
the blue color, with a segmentation fault.

Any idea of what has broken sysinst?

Also, the problem is that after the crash, the console prompt does not
work correctly, and as the 'reset' command is not available, I cannot
really do any debugging nor manual installation.

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84%gmail.com@localhost>