Re: Learning kernel programming with netbsd

In message
<3dc350d00806281248j2e1f351bp6c5d30959251aa68%mail.gmail.com@localhost>, "Mich
ael Litchard" writes:
>The end goal here is to start making contributions to -current.
>Here's where I am at now.
>I have done some x86,RISC (using SPIM) and AVR assembler programming.
>I know C, and how to construct the data structures typically discussed
>in a first data structures class.
>so, given that, would anyone be willing to give me a series of tasks
>that will prepare me to meet my goal?

Read the console output during boot.

Does anything in it bother you, or not make sense?  If so, figure out where
it came from, how it got that way, and what you'd like it to say (or do)
instead.

-s