Re: groff: troff: Floating point exception (core dumped)

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:15:15PM -0500, M Graff wrote:

I get this just about every time I build on a Xen3 DOMU running amd64 on
an older amd64 DOM0.

- --- dependall-share ---
groff: troff: Floating point exception (core dumped)

This is, unfortunably, a known issue. There's something wrong in the
FPU handling in NetBSD/xen on amd64.

I saw this too on a domu where slapd dumps core aswell but only happened when using build.sh with -j4. build.sh release completed successfully. Is the slapd segfault related?

Thanks,

Sarton