Re: -currents /rescue binaries all dump core

On Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 08:53:55PM -0700, Tom Spindler wrote:
> > Not on amd64. But I am considering a patch to disable cipher-ctr-mt.c
> > so that libssh does not need pthreads again.
> Sounds like a good idea to me; IMHO, that sort of stuff should use
> the crypto framework, anyway. If nothing else, it should be made
> #ifdef'able for these sorts of situations.

When you say "the crypto framework" do you mean the in-kernel crypto
framework?  That would result in openssl doing a system call for every
cryptographic operation: probably not what is wanted.

Thor Lancelot Simon
 "My guess is that the minimal training typically provided would only
 have given the party in question multiple new and elaborate ways to do
 something incomprehensibly stupid and dangerous."      -Rich Goldstone