Re: trouble installing grub on -current amd64

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 01:22:48 pm Michael Litchard wrote:
> # mv ld.elf_so ld.elf_so.bak
> # cp /emul/netbsd32/libexec/ld.elf_so ld.elf_so

As a curiosity, as I haven't really been following since my useless first
post, did you perform the above in /emul/netbsd32/usr/libexec/ ?

Hence you were missing the correct library in that directory that namei was
traversing so it defaulted outside of emul?

I'm just hoping the above wasn't performed in /usr/libexec/ ...

Sarton