Re: Hangs while building the tree in -current

I've had two similar-sounding problems with a May 17 kernel.  Once,
there were *many* cron processes hung; additionally, postfix was wedged
-- I couldn't even run 'mailq'.  The second time -- is this different?
-- I got a 'locking against myself' when simply copying a file system
dump from the network to disk.  This is on an i386.