Need advise about linux32 on amd64

Hello!

I have used NetBSD i386 on Core duo and then Core 2 duo notebook for a long time and now i am thinking of switching amd64 version... I checked most of the pksgrc softwares that i use frequently, almost all of them work fine... My problem is... I have also a licensed linux software and it works on i386 if i install suse100_base only from pkgsrc --- while i noticed that it does not work on amd64 one, using suse100_base or suse100_32_base. It does not produce error message...

How i can track the problem? I read through mail archive and some (lucky) friends install additional softwares (ie; compatibility packages) and fix the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Cem K.