siop(4) problem on bebox

Hi! all,

Our bebox have internal SCSI (siop).  I noticed there were two problems
in siop on bebox.

First, the interrupt of siop is established before the initialization of
softc.  However parity error had already happened in my bebox when boot
time.  Therefore, because initialization is not done, the following
messages are seen though siop_intr() is called.

    :
  pci0 at mainbus0 bus 0: indirect configuration space access
  pchb0 at pci0 dev 0 function 0
  pchb0: Motorola MPC105 "Eagle" Host Bridge (rev. 0x24)
  pchb0: L2 cache: 256K, multiprocessor mode
  pcib0 at pci0 dev 11 function 0: Intel 82378ZB System I/O (rev. 0x43)
  siop0 at pci0 dev 12 function 0: Symbios Logic 53c810 (fast scsi)
  siop0:parity error
  siop0: scsi bus reset
  DMA IRQ: Illegal instruction DMA fifo empty, DSP=0x1e8 DSA=0x8480d05c: siop0:
current DSA invalid
  siop0: scsi bus reset
  DMA IRQ: Illegal instruction DMA fifo empty, DSP=0x1e8 DSA=0x8480d05c: siop0:
current DSA invalid
    :
    :

# I will confirm the jumper of SCSI HDD for parity is enabled.
But I think this initialization have problem.  Please masking interrupt
or initializing the softc before established interrupt routine.

Next, internal SCSI of bebox uses the clock of PCI.  There is SCLK in
STEST1 (SCSI Test One:0x4d) of 53c810.

How do we tell SCLK=1 to internal SCSI?
(For instance, device_properties()?)

Thanks,