I2C driver for Microchip Technology MCP9805 and MCP98242

If anyone has memory modules with one of the above on-board temp sensors, I've written a driver that will make the temp sensor visible via the sysmon_envsys(9) mechanism. I thought my Corsair memory would have the sensor, but seems I was wrong, so I can't test it. I can say that it doesn't seem to hurt my existing systems. :)

If NetBSD-core is interested, I'll be more than happy to contribute it and assign Copyrights to TNF.

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:   |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul%whooppee.com@localhost   |
| Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%juniper.net@localhost |