Re: panic with LOCKDEBUG

On Monday 2008-05-19 17:21 +0200, Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost output:
:On Monday 19 May 2008 15:32:42 Sverre Froyen wrote:
:> Try the patch provided by Yamamoto Takashi in
:> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2008/05/13/msg002424.html
:This patch does not apply cleanly.
:yamamoto: can you provide new version, please?

Read the bit where it says:

        "xtraeme, simonb, tron - is it ok to revert your recent changes?",

then "update" prop_array.c and prop_dictionary.c to the versions he's
diff'ing against before applying the patch.

The kernel works fine for me, though I couldn't do a full build which
had src/sys/arch/i386/stand (*/amd64/stand for you) in it.

Regards,
Geoff