Re: Oddness in ahcisata driver

Manuel,

Increasing the delay of the "ahciprb" tsleep() to 500 seems to work.

I have a kernel from February which did not need this delay,
any idea why it has changed?

From dmesg:

ahcisata0 port 0: device present, speed: 1.5Gb/s
cd0: 32-bit data port
cd0: drive supports PIO mode 4, DMA mode 2, Ultra-DMA mode 2 (Ultra/33)
cd0(piixide0:0:0): using PIO mode 4, Ultra-DMA mode 2 (Ultra/33) (using DMA)
ahcisata0 port 2: PHY offline
ahcisata0 port 1: PHY offline

is it okay that ahcisata0 port 2 appears before 1?
This does not always happen.

Thanks.