why is struct ipstat/tcpstat removed?

Hello,

I have a simple question about /usr/include/netinet/ip_var.h.

Could you please tell me why `struct ipstat' is removed from ip_var.h
of revison 1.85.

Unfortunately, net-snmp or some programs seem to use `struct ipstat',
therefore, those kinds of programs cannot be compiled with
NetBSD current.

If this modification is intended to introduce new API for IP
statistics related programs (e.g. net-snmp) and if you guys already
notice this issue, sorry my being noisy and please ignore this mail.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
Motoyuki OHMORI <ohmori%chikushi-u.ac.jp@localhost>