Re: Really need help: netbsd-current caused problem

ck74 wrote:

I have just updated netbsd-current. All update process went fine.

I have updated etc too as usual.

I rebooted computer.

kdm (kde) immediately locked computer. I couldnt kill X server too.

I rebooted in single user mode to disable kdm in rc.conf

Oh! vi command does not work because it says

"shared object not found"

OK i need help, what can i do now?

This is i386 machine with generic kernel.

Try booting single user and doing:

  # mount -u -o rw /
  # echo kdm=NO >>/etc/rc.conf
  # reboot

Although I'm not sure how much further you'll get without