ath cannot transmit or receive unicast traffic on resume

Hey folks --

I'm trying to debug ath resume on my Eee PC, and I've discovered the following:

  * wpa_supplicant is able to reassociate with the basestation
* tcpdump shows broadcast and multicast datagrams on the Eee PC and another machine on the wireless network
  * no unicast traffic leaves ath, and it doesn't see any unicast traffic

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Jared