Re: Heads up

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 07:56:42PM +0100, Andrew Doran wrote:
> Sorry about all the breakage over the last 2 years. I believe that the end
> product of those changes will be worth it.

As many people have said, thanks so much for all the work over the last 2
years... One doesn't make progress without breaking some eggs, and I agree
100% that the overall goal is well, well worth any breakage that happened
along the way!

Cheers!
--rafal

--
  Time is an illusion; lunchtime, doubly so.     |/\/\|           Rafal Boni
                   -- Ford Prefect               |\/\/|