Re: kern/38391 (Recently imported OpenSSH 5.0 crashes kernel via its sshd binary)

2008/4/18, skrll%netbsd.org@localhost <skrll%netbsd.org@localhost>:
> Synopsis: Recently imported OpenSSH 5.0 crashes kernel via its sshd binary
>
>  Responsible-Changed-From-To: port-cobalt-maintainer->kern-bug-people
>  Responsible-Changed-By: skrll%NetBSD.org@localhost
>  Responsible-Changed-When: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:52:01 +0000
>  Responsible-Changed-Why:
>  Not cobalt specific

This may or may not be the same problem, but on a macppc with a dual
G4, I have for several days experienced the following when ssh'ing to
the maching (includning from itself):

trap: pid 16295.1 (sshd): kernel ALI trap @ 0x22 by 0x2c40ec (DSISR 0x140)
panic: trap
Stopped in pid 16295.1 (sshd) at        netbsd:cpu_Debugger+0x10: lwz r
0,r1,0x14

The keyboard dies completely after pressing one key so I cannot get a traceback.

This still happens with the system built from current sources as of today.

- Erik

ps: sorry for the empty message sent a moment ago ...