[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Request for testers - socket locking diff
Here's an updated patch.
- Rudimentary tests on inet6 show it working.
- The bluetooth patch is merged in.
- More bugfixes, and assertions.
- The sbcheck change is bogus (sbcheck appears to be bogus, anyway)
- I think that I would prefer to move acquire of kernel_lock into the
individual protocols, instead of always having the wrappers which
will be unneeded baggage in the future.
Main Index |
Thread Index |