Re: rsync server down on anoncvs again

On 8-Apr-08, at 1:52 PM, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
I think I told you before that you're supposed to send these messages to
admin%netbsd.org.@localhost At least cc them.

Thank you!

I've looked and looked and looked all over for any hint as to where to report such issues, but even just now again I still can't find any hint whatsoever on http://www.netbsd.org/ about where to send reports. The only contact and feedback links I can find about netbsd.org and its services are for the web pages themselves.

I think I tried the "obvious" <rsync%netbsd.org@localhost> once before but that address still doesn't exist. Neither does <trouble%netbsd.org@localhost>, as suggested by rfc2142 and de facto practice. There isn't even a <support%netbsd.org@localhost > address as strongly suggested by rfc2142.

--
                                        Greg A. Woods; Planix, Inc.
                                        <woods%planix.ca@localhost>