Re: growfs(8) for NetBSD

> I tested growing a partition in FFSv1 and FFSv2 from 1GB to 4GB and
> the process was smooth (and fast); after this I ran 'fsck_ffs -yf
> /fs' and it found one error that was fixed correctly.

> I didn't find any error, so I'd think it should be safe to use it
> everywhere.

I would hesitate to call it safe to use *anywhere* - except, of course,
a crash-and-burn test machine - until and unless someone has figured
out where the error fsck caught came from and made sure it's OK.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost