Re: ath0 bug in current?

David Young wrote:
When you say that the authentication exchange times out, do you mean
that you get an 802.11 Disassociate message with a 'Reason Code'
indicating such?  I ask because that is what I often get.  I am using
WPA on an rtw(4), however.  The interval between my client receiving and
responding to some messages was about one quarter of a second!  The AP,
a Linksys WRT54GC, does not wait that long.

FYI, I have the same behaviour as Vincent on -current with wpi(4). Reverting to .55 resolves my problem also.

Cheers,
Jared