Re: failure to build in src/regress/sys/arch/m68k/060sp

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008, Kurt J. Lidl wrote:
> For the last 24+ hours, I've been seeing the following build
> failure for the mvme68k port.  (Cross-built on a solaris 10
> sparc64 machine, but I don't think it matters for this case.)

src/sys/arch/m68k/060sp/asm2gas is using the host system's "sed" where
it should be using ${TOOL_SED}.  It's been like this for a long time,
so I don't know why you didn't notice this problem before.

Fixing this doesn't look as easy as just editing the asm2gas script;
it also needs a way of passing the value of TOOL_SED through the
environment.

--apb (Alan Barrett)