[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: kernfs broken in 4.99.55/amd64, circa 21 March 2008?
- Subject: Re: kernfs broken in 4.99.55/amd64, circa 21 March 2008?
- From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 15:15:00 -0500
Juan RP writes:
- On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:52:34 -0500
- eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen) wrote:
- > I've installed -current/amd64 updated/built on the 21st on my Sun
- > X2200M2 (over xen) and notice that /kern (kernfs) is no longer
- > populated.
- It seems to work on i386 current from today:
- $ uname -srm
- NetBSD 4.99.58 i386
- $ cat /kern/boottime
I just tried ``cat /kern/boottime'', and got a result, but ls(1)
returns no output.
In any event,I've just started a new build and I'll see what
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
When a subject becomes totally obsolete we make it a required course.
Main Index |
Thread Index |