Re: (re)fuse mmap

On Thu Mar 13 2008 at 11:26:27 +0200, Mihai Chelaru wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some filesystems mounted via ntfs-3g/refuse/puffs and I observed some
> applications failed to access files on them. Digging a bit I've seen
> that 'mmaping' files on these filesystems always fail returning EOPNOTSUPP.

ReFUSE defaults to no kernel cache (like FUSE), but is missing code
to parse the FUSE "please use cache" option.  Someone should implement
support for that option and pass the proper flags to puffs.

This will also make executing files from ntfs-3g possible, should anyone
have run into that problem.

--
Antti Kantee <pooka%iki.fi@localhost>                     Of course he runs
NetBSD