Re: Acer Aspire 5310 suspend success

Arto Huusko wrote:
I'd like to report that NetBSD/amd64 4.99.55 succesfully
suspends and resumes on Acer Aspire 5310.

Great news!

acpibut0 at acpi0 (SLPB, PNP0C0E): ACPI Sleep Button

it does not work, while power button does work. The sleep button
is activated by pressing Fn+F4, but nothing happens when I press it.

It's possible that Fn+F4 is actually wired to a hotkey device in the ACPI tree. Do you have a copy of your DSDT handy?

You can create one with:

  acpidump -o aspire5310.dsdt >/dev/null

Cheers,
Jared